terça-feira, agosto 29, 2006

Big Fish, de Tim Burton


sobre ser filho de um pai maior



(e sobre como o tim burton tem um granda bom gosto pra gajedo)


"Senior Ed Bloom: You are in for a surprise.
Will Bloom: Am I?
Senior Ed Bloom: Havin' a kid changes everything. There's burping, the midnight feeding, and the changing.
Will Bloom: You do any of that?
Senior Ed Bloom: No But I hear it's terrible. Then you spend years trying to corrupt and mislead this child, fill his head with nonsense, and still it turns out perfectly fine.
Will Bloom: You think I'm up for it?
Senior Ed Bloom: You learned from the best. "

1 Comments:

Blogger ana vicente said...

eu cá lembro-me bem de ter adorado o filme...

o que não adoro tanto é não me lembrar de praticamente nada do filme...

se calhar, foi uma adoração passageira.

2:10 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home